Friday, October 31, 2008

Holiday Mood!

I feel extraordinarily happy Every year around this time, you know why? Christmas! Yes, it's my favorite holiday! I get to buy presents, wrap presents, give presents, there will be Christmas tree in the house, there will be Christmas carols, there will be Santa Clause and remembering Jesus of course. Oh well, it's still too early for Christmas and Charlotte asked me "Mommy, I want Christmas tree!" the other day when we were watching Alvin and The Chipmunks (again), all that holiday mood started to fill my heart.

I'm not good at baking cookies but I wanna do some Christmas cookies this year. So here I am trying out my luck. It's also my first time making the icing. I didn't know the icing is drying up and harden so fast, I could really use an extra pair of hands to coat it on the cookies.



I bought a Christmas tree shaped cutter, that I'll be using for Christmas :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you like baking. And..yr baking so creative, just the way children like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. something you can consider for Charlotte to bring school to share with friends before x'mas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah.. you got into the Xmas mood even earlier than me. Already counting the days until I can get hubs to bring down the tree. Those cookies sure look yummy.. slurrrppp

    ReplyDelete