Thursday, October 30, 2008

Celebrating Children's Day!

Children's day, the last I celebrated this event was maybe 20 years ago and I almost forgot about it until this year. Charlotte's school celebrates this event today and how I wish I get to stay on and observe the celebration. Unfortunately, work still gets in the way and I had to drop off Charlotte at the school and say goodbye as usual and rushed back for a meeting. But I didn't forget my camera and this time I get to see more of what's going on when I'm at work...
Getting started...

Sing along...


Break time...(they were all getting Happy Meal from McD!)


Social time...


There was also games, but the pictures are so "cacat" (distorted) and I can't post them here. But I get a good laugh from one of the video clip because I see how the teachers were cheering and so excited during the games (competing among teams) but the children were so relaxed, didn't get the meaning of "competition" I guess.

I also love this video, I'm glad to know Charlotte is participating.


The principle also had a mini birthday celebration for Nov kids (I guess, because Charlotte was in the picture). The birthday cake looks like a homemade type, I believe Mdm Principle baked it herself.

Candle blowing, cake cutting time...

Presents time...

Charlotte brings home so many goodies and books that really filled up her backpack. Today is also the first day that she was all sweaty when I picked her up (she's always so prim and proper outside the house). That means, she had a real fun time!

1 comment:

  1. she is the first one to get herself ready to 'jump' after the Sundays...

    ReplyDelete