Thursday, October 16, 2008

Better Drawing

This is a back dated post. I searched through my picture folders and found these pictures that I took in Sept and I forgot to blog about it.

I remembered it was in the evening when I just finished my shower. I came down to the living room and Charlotte was busy drawing on the easel. I didn't pay much attention to it as I was rushing for my work for the late night meeting that night. She then pulled to me looked at what she drew and I found these...


I was shocked to see it because we've been putting so much attention in her writting and coloring since she started school I totally forgot about her drawing skill! My last post on her drawing was in April and her skill has improved further, with a little more imagination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment