Thursday, October 23, 2008

At School

Since I need to be at work everyday after dropping off Charlotte at school, I always have a lot of question marks in my head wondering how she is doing at school. Although I get feedback from her teacher from time to time and the monthly report card, I am still very curious of her well being at school. Especially now that she is having lunch at the school occasionally, I want to know how much she eats, how she eats and etc.


I spoke to her school principle a few days ago and she said "why not we take some pictures to show you?" and I thought that's a wonderful idea! So I brought my camera to school this morning and told her teacher that I want to see how she is doing. I told her that I want to see during learning lessons, during meal time and praise & worship session (it's Friday!). I left the school full of hopes and expectations on those pictures that I am going to see in a few hours time.

When the teacher passed me the camera I quickly turn it on and run through the pictures but all I see are a bunch of badly shaken, blur images. What a disappointment! Here are a few acceptable ones to share...


Play Time...


Meal Time...

She was having her home packed bento...


Lesson...


Ready to go home...

Let's try again next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Do they just love to eat with the friends? My daughter eats by herself in school, but at home so hard to feed her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, gave you an award, check it out:- http://alexendrealeh.blogspot.com/2008/10/proximidade-award.html

    ReplyDelete