Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party

Charlotte's school was having a Christmas party this morning and we were told to prepare a small gift for kids' Christmas gift exchange. I took a brand new lunch box from my collection and wrapped it yesterday and put it in Charlotte's school bag.

I also prepared some snacks for Charlotte to contribute to the party. I bought a pandan chiffon cake and a loaf of bread last night. The chiffon cake was cut into Christmas tree shape using a Christmas tree cutter that I bought earlier on and small bite sandwiches using some of the cookie cutters that I have. I wanted to decorate the Christmas tree chiffon cake further with the hundreds and thousands but I didn't have enough time to do that, so it was just plain green color Christmas tree chiffon cake. The picture on the chiffon cake didn't turn out well, it was too close up and I didn't have the magnifying function on.



Charlotte was dressed in the Christmas crochet dress that her Auntie Brenda made for her and I could tell that she was very excited with the Christmas party.

This is a picture took with one of the teacher's son. I notice they always like to pair them up :) All other pictures took were quite blur and I can't find another good one to post here but there was one made me laugh when I saw it. It was Charlotte "showing off" her flare dress. She was turning and her dress spread outwards in that motion, with some classmates watching. My little vain pot, ha!


She came home with a gift and asking for permission to open it. I almost couldn't stop her but I'm glad that at last she agreed to put it under the Christmas tree until Christmas day. Good girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family~~~

    ReplyDelete