Saturday, June 9, 2007

Little Darth Vader

We took Charlotte swimming again this afternoon but it was only for a short while because it was drizzling.

I bought Charlotte a bathrobe last night from Jusco as I felt it's a little freezing to walk her (while she's still wet) from the pool to the bathroom downstairs where it's all air conditioned. I wrapped her in a towel last week but she didn't quite like it because her hand movement was restricted.


I put the new bathrobe on her right after I took her out from the pool and see how she looked like...



Don't you think this looks familiar? Yes, a little Darth Vader in pink (LOL!)

1 comment:

  1. More like a little Ewok... ewoks are good guys ma...
    and Charlotte doesn't look like someone who would go to the dark side..hehehe

    ReplyDelete