Sunday, September 21, 2008

Drama Queen

This is a very funny discovery and I must write it down...


Last Saturday, it was a tough battle to fight just to get Charlotte to nap. Because we will be going to the Lantern Festival in the evening getting her to rest well before the party would be essential. We negotiate and negotiate but when it's time to go to the room she cried. I don't know what else to tell her just to get her go with the idea so I just sat there and looked at her.


Then suddenly I remembered that I don't have a picture of her crying. So I went to take the camera. She stopped crying and observed what I was up to. I took my camera and sat in front of her and said "mommy wants to take a picture and video of you crying, can?" She nodded and did this when the camera is on...






Look so real to you? Do you know when I said "ok stop! come over and let me show you" she immediately she smiled and ran towards me to check out the video clip.



No comments:

Post a Comment