Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini Mid-Autumn Festival

I was in China right before mid-autumn for business purpose. I knew I would be tired after the trip but I want to make something for Charlotte. I felt that I have negleted her in some way, or less patience with her now that with baby Abby around. Also, they are growing up so quickly, next year Charlotte and her 2 good friends are going to 3 different schools. So, I thought it will be a good occasion to have a mini gathering.


I did not prepare anything other than just mooncakes and lanterns. We let the kids took the lanterns and parade around the neighbourhood. It was funny that it started with just the 3 girls, then 2 other boys from the neighbour joined along the way, and later another 2 boys...it was quite fun actually.

1 comment:

  1. wow...those are great lanterns, ours was very average! so great that the others in the stree joined in too! so cute

    ReplyDelete