Sunday, November 12, 2006

First Birthday!

Charlotte's first birthday and first thing happened to her was...falling off the bed!! She woke up in the morning and decided not to wake up mommy and daddy, she crawled to the end of the bed and the next thing i heard was "waaa.....!!"

Charlotte slept with us, in our bed (1 king size + 1 super single) all along and she usually will make noise or wake you up but not roaming around on her own. Also, I was very confident that I am such a light sleeper and I usually woke up with just the smallest toss, lightest sound. My heart broke when I saw her crying, face down on the floor. Didn't know what to do, I picked up and try to calm her down. Of course, later hubby and I trying to check if everything is ok with Charlotte, making sure there was no broken ribs...To distract her further, we took her out for a walk in her new tri that we bought her as a birthday gift.


Birthday Party at EQ


No comments:

Post a Comment